Permanent lifestyle change can put type 2 diabetes into permanent remission.
Below is a transcript you can use to follow the video with links to more information on the topic.
If you're holding your breath for a diabetes cure, you are wasting your time.
It's not possible.
Why? Because a cure implies a return in lifestyle; that same lifestyle that made you susceptible to diabetes in the first place.
Now permanent remission, on the other hand, is very possible because it comes from the change in lifestyle.
Lifestyle got you in, and lifestyle can get you out.
There are only three things you need to remember:
- Am I getting enough activity?
- Am I getting enough quality sleep?
- Am I limiting the number of toxins I'm exposed to?
We know that active muscles increase insulin sensitivity, while a lack of sleep does the exact opposite, as well as increase cravings.
New research is showing that depending on your environment you could be increasing your risk for diabetes exponentially.
So whether you have diabetes or are trying to avoid getting them, here are the three things you need to be doing every day:
- Get out and move. Even just walking after dinner can help control blood sugar.
- Sleep. The more consistent your sleep schedule is the better your sleep quality will be.
- Eat your greens and drink plenty of water.This helps to keep the pollutants from our diet and our environment from clogging up our insulin receptors.
Why waste any more time managing diabetes when we know permanent lifestyle change can put this disease into permanent remission?